Basic Organizational Structure
An installation of SMTPPovider Application consists of organizations. Organizations consist of users. Users have roles defining what they are capable of doing.
System Organization and System Admins
Every SMTPPovider Application installation will have a
System Organization. The
System Organization may have one or more
System Admins are users which are capable of the following:
- Create and manage organizations
- Set system-level options such as global headers/footers
- Create and manage global suppression lists
- Everything that an
Organization Adminmay do
Organization Admins are the masters of their organization and are capable of the following:
- Create and manage organization-specific suppression lists
- Create and manage users on the organization
- Set organization-level options for headers/footers, time zone
- Everything that a
Standarduser may do
Standard users exist for day-to-day mailing list and campaign management. They are capable of most things that SMTPPovider Application offers, except for the items excluded above.
Creating New Users
To create new users, sign in as either a
System Admin or
Organization Admin user, then click the following links:
- On any page,
Adminin the top bar.
My Organizationbelow that bar.
- On your organization page, click
Create a userin the
That form will allow you to create a new user in your organization.